Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cuppies and Joe


Do you live in the Oklahoma City area?
Are you looking for a quaint, cozy little spot to meet with friends or enjoy some alone time?
Would you like to enjoy that friend/time alone over a hot cup of coffee and a delicious cupcake?
Then have I got news for you!
TOMORROW, Friday, December 19th, two of my college roommates and most dear friends (who just so happen to be the most adorable set of twins you will ever meet) are opening a dessert and coffee shop in Oklahoma City!
CUPPIES AND JOE is located in a renovated house on 23rd and Shartel. Each room is decorated in the Dief's creative, warm style, complete with a cozy reading room wall-papered in the pages of Little Women, a rich plum-colored room that would be perfect for a birthday celebration with your girlfriends, and a beautiful fireplace in the middle of it all! It feels like home, if your home were a place where beautiful little twins bring you steaming beverages and delectable cupcakes.
Tomorrow is opening day, so if you're out and about, stop by for a cupcake and tell them that Leslie sent you! Please spread the word to your friends. They also make cupcakes, pies, and other desserts for all of your entertaining or gifting needs, so if you just don't have time to bake one more thing for a party or dinner, let them take care of you! (I hear the apple praline pie is to die for!)
So there you have it...a shameless plug for two of my favorite people who are finally making their dream come true. Don't miss out on this little OKC treasure!

9 comments:

Meredith said...

we're actually going to be in OKC on Saturday so we'll definitely stop by if we have time. :)

keely said...

That's awesome! Sounds adorable, too, just like those girls.

keely said...

cute website, too. i'm drooling over here!
http://www.cuppiesandjoe.com/

Erin said...

I need to make sure to go by there this Christmas while in OKC--how fun!

Pleasant Living said...

How fun is that! Good for them :)

Whitney said...

It looks cutesie! How fun for those girlies.

LyndsAU said...

what a great idea!! good for them for opening something so fun :)

The Linders said...

Cupcakes are Ryan's absoloute FAVORITE (he has been known to make excuses to go to Dallas just for a Sprinkles fix), so I think I'll surprise him with a "cupcake date" while we're home next week! I'll let you know how it goes :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

How fun! I travel to OKC for work a lot. I will have to stop by. It sounds so cute!