- On Friday, my mom was in a very bad car accident. The car was totalled, and yet she was completely unharmed (with the exception of some soreness). I like miracles.
- On Saturday afternoon I finished the last installment of my three-session sewing class and completed my first sewing project
- On Sunday morning I wore that sewing project to church (yes, I will post pictures!)
- On Thursday, a friend will visit
- On Friday, my two week vacation begins
- Tomorrow I get to eat at one of my favorite restaurants
- Tonight is the finale of The Bachelorette
- Today I will make chocolate chip cookies
- I am wearing a new tank top
Things to be not-so excited about...
- By Friday, I must complete a book review of a book that I have not finished reading. A book that makes my head hurt and spin and do all kinds of rebellious things that do not help in the writing of a book review for professional purposes.
- I have to work on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. McGruff the Crime Dog is back on the prowl.
- Packing
- Cleaning
- Muggy, warm, wet weather all week
- The scientific fact that weeks preceding vacations creep at half the rate of the average week.
5 comments:
oh my gosh - thank goodness your mom is ok!!!! that's something to be ECSTATIC about!!! Sounds like you have a fun few weeks to look forward to :)
I can't wait to see pics of your sewing project! yay for the bachelorette tonight!!
Glad your mom is okay, let's see the sewing project, and YAY for the bachelorette finally ending!!!
Glad to hear your mom is doing great. My mom has managed to survive not one but two really bad wrecks where she came out pretty much unharmed. I love miracles too!
So jealous of your sewing talent - can't wait to see the picture!
We are having a bachelorette finale party tonight and you better believe chocolate chip cookies will be one of the key items.
Have a blast on your vacation!
Oh no. Mrs. H! I'm sure she was really shaken up. Hope she is doing okay and so glad she was not hurt! See you soon. Yay!
Post a Comment