Glad to see the Steve Madden boots made an appearance this fall. LOVE them. And...your little man ain't too shabby either. ;) I adore that little white hat and his sweet smile!! Looks like a fun outing!
A twenty something gal exploring a new city and a new chapter of life with her trusty sidekicks: Jonathan (of the ruggedly handsome sidekick variety), Riggins and Rhett (of the adorable little boy variety), and Weber (of the loveable canine variety).
5 comments:
Way, way cute!!
Next year, when he's older, you'll have to take him to Priddy Farms on Germantown Pkwy past Hwy 64. Kids love that place!
You guys are the cutest little family! Looks like you had fun picking your favorites!
Glad to see the Steve Madden boots made an appearance this fall. LOVE them. And...your little man ain't too shabby either. ;) I adore that little white hat and his sweet smile!! Looks like a fun outing!
Can you please look less like a model and more like a frumpy old mom? That would really help the rest of us out! :) Just kidding! Y'all are precious!
I can't believe how big your bebe is getting! He is absolutely adorable!! I love the pic of you pulling the baby punkin. Hilarious. :)
Post a Comment