Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We're still busy celebrating the holidays, but I'll hold you over with a few family photos taken by my very talented friend Meredith.  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, from our family to yours!  







7 comments:

Whitney said...

These pictures make me happy! I love his cute little smile.

keely said...

Oh friend, what lovely pictures of your adorable family! (And I so miss having a husband in grad school- ONLY because of the breaks!) :)

Meredith said...

It's very easy to take pictures when the family looks like you guys. :) I think I might have enjoyed it more than anyone!

Katie said...

These are beautiful!! Lovely family. :)

Natalia said...

Very nice pictures! :) You guys are an adorable family.

Christi said...

great photos, beautiful family! Happy New Year!

Leigh Hutchens Burch said...

That first photo is adorable. What a lovely family! Happy holidays.