I have been bad blogger lately.
No real excuses. Not that busy.
Just haven't felt like it.
But that will change soon, my friends.
I have pictures for you. Pictures of decorations. Pictures of the yummy goodies I've been whipping up for guests, road trip munchies, and family. Just you wait...it'll be fun.
Today at 12:15 p.m. I hopped on the elevator, dropped down 8 stories, walked out the front door of my office building, and hopped into a car where I was greeted by a handsome man who looked strangely familiar.
"Hello," he said. "My name is Jonathan. I will be your husband for the next few weeks."
"Well, hello Jonathan!" I replied. "So nice to finally meet you."
So I went to lunch with this lovely gentleman. We talked, we laughed, we ate burritos. And gradually we were reminded that, yes, we do know each other. We even like each other. Heck, I think I love the guy!
We survived two and a half weeks of non-stop exam preparation, of living life like passing ships, of reassuring each other that in two more weeks, one more week, two more days, 24 more hours things would be back to normal.
And now it is time to celebrate!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ENJOY!!!
And, burritos? From where, pray tell?
AWE! He's seems so sweet on you!
SO JEALOUS. So jealous right now. The end is in sight...FRIDAY. Please come soon. I miss my husband. :(
HORRAY! I am so happy for you both! :) Enjoy this time together. I know that it feels SO weird to have Darin to hang out with in the evenings - I LOVE IT! I wish Christmas break was all year.
How cute was this post?? :) Yay for getting time together. I can't imagine how stressful it has been with him so busy!!
Post a Comment