I was tagged by Danielle over the weekend and am just now getting around to figuring out my "Lists of 8" Here it goes...
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Lipstick Jungle
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Brothers and Sisters
6. Ghost Whisperer (I know...its ridiculous)
7. Jeopardy
8. Barefoot Contessa
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Ted's in OKC
2. Baris in Waco
3. Irma's Burgers in OKC
4. Rolando's in Fort Smith
5. Green Papaya in Fort Smith
6. Kim's Place in Shawnee
7. Rendezvous in Memphis
8. Young Avenue Deli in Memphis
8 Things that Happened Last Weekend:
1. Had a "serendipity" moment when I ran into the Dief's at Cuppies and Joe!
2. Stocked up at Super Cao Ngyuen market in OKC
3. Watched Elf
4. Enjoyed the first fire of the season
5. Bought some awesome Created products from Stacey Canfield Russell (Go here for AWESOME Christmas gifts!)
6. Got my hair cut and colored
7. Watched the OU v. OSU game
8. Visited my parents in Fort Smith
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Three days in a cabin with Jonathan over the Christmas break
2. Jonathan being finished with Optometry School (long term, I know...)
3. Having my yard work finished for winter
4. Getting my house decorated for Christmas
5. The opening of Cuppies and Joe in Oklahoma City (more info on that to come!)
6. Hosting a holiday celebration in my own home
7. Going to New England this summer
8. Getting a gym membership
8 Things on my Wish List (For Xmas?):
1. Winter boots
2. Rain boots
3. A new Crock Pot
4. A car adapter for my Ipod
5. Yoga classes
6. Gift cards to Target, Victorias Secret, and ITunes
7. An artificial Christmas tree
8. Jeans
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good lists...Did you know they are cancelling lipstick jungle..ain't that the pits?!
Love the lists--fun post! You should tag people and force them to do it as well! ;)
I would have thought "So you think you can dance (dance, dance, dance)" would have been on the first list! Miss you...how are you?
Post a Comment