Friday, March 6, 2009

Rough Day

My man got home last night. Happy day. Other than the fact that we are both sick. He's got that "I just got back from a 3rd world country" funk, while my head is caving in under the pressure of my sinuses. We laid around this morning doused in VapoRub and Icy Hot. Sexy. When you picture that in your mind, don't forget my puffy eyes; I am feeling the weight of receiving lots of sad news over the past few weeks, and one you get me crying, I just can't stop! My boss walked into my office this morning, took one look at me, and said "Oh my God." So yeah...I'm looking pretty hot. ;)

Oh, and did I mention that I am going to spend the next week leading 14 college students on a community service trip to St. Louis? Driving a 15 passenger van around a major city? Full of college kids listening to hip hop? Sleeping on the floor of a church? Yeah.

Prayers are welcomed!

5 comments:

William, Megan and Avery said...

We lived in St. Louis for the past 3 years, and driving around it isn't too bad...

The biggest problem is the pesky 10-year, shut down the highway, construction project... you'll be fine :)

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Driving around a 15 passenger van AFTER being sexy sick, ugh, sorry!

Cupcake Dessert said...

You will definately be in my prayers!! I hope you are feeling better!!

Andrea said...

Sorry you are feeling bad! Hope you both get better soon!! :) Yeah for Hubby getting home! Woo Hoo!!

Pleasant Living said...

I hope things look up for you soon!