I interrupt this blogging slump to wish a very, very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the love of my life. Today is his 30th, and I have to say that he is just as hot as when I met him almost 9 years ago.
Doesn't he look great for 30?
I love you, Birthday Boy!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
happy birthday to your hubby! hope you have a wonderful celebration together!
A twenty something gal exploring a new city and a new chapter of life with her trusty sidekicks: Jonathan (of the ruggedly handsome sidekick variety), Riggins and Rhett (of the adorable little boy variety), and Weber (of the loveable canine variety).
4 comments:
happy birthday to your hubby! hope you have a wonderful celebration together!
9 years ago!?! Wowzas, that's a long time!
HOTT! HA! this is great. happy bday to him!
Wow, school really has been stressful. Girl at least you still look good.
Post a Comment