Friday, July 24, 2009

Five Years Ago Today...

I put on a dress...


Said a little prayer....


Kissed my Daddy...

Cursed my florist (long story!)...

Shed a few tears...

Took a deep breath...

Walked down the aisle...
Said "I Do" to the man of my dreams...

Started a journey...

And drove off into the sunset...


And that was only the start of the journey.

Thanks for an incredible 5 years, Jonathan. Looking forward to many, many more!

I love you, handsome groom of mine.















































9 comments:

keely said...

Sweet post, friend. Congratulations! Hope you get to celebrate accordingly...

EmilyB said...

What beautiful pictures! Happy Anniversary!

Erin said...

Congrats!!!

Tristan said...

wowzers..FIVE:)

Congrats!

And you looked so pretty!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Cute post! Happy anniversary! You are sooooo tiny!

LyndsAU said...

what a sweet and fun post! happy anniversary girl! you look beautiful!

Heather said...

Happy anniversary sweet girl! Miss you very much.

Julie Caroline said...

Wow. Can't believe it's been 5 years! We are getting old my friend. BTW, your picture of "cursed your florist" cracked me up. Oh I remember that moment and also when the photographer wanted you to do some cheesey shots you were not pleased with either.

Jacqueline said...

congratulations :) very cute post!
www.alwaysfreyday.com