Monday, July 13, 2009

Ole!

Tonight is Jonathan's 30th Birthday Fiesta.

And I am pulling out all the stops.

On the menu:

Watermelon Mint Margaritas
Homemade Salsa and Chips
Pioneer Woman's Bacon-Wrapped Jalepenos
Chicken Enchiladas with Creamy Green Sauce
Farmers Market Tomato and Cucumber Salad
Cilantro-Lime Rice
Smoky Black Beans
Barefoot Contessa's Key Lime Curd Tart with Fresh Fruit and Whipped Cream

I was able to make everything but the rice yesterday, so now it is just a matter of warming things up and setting things out...my kind of entertaining!

I'll be sure to recap the festivities soon!


8 comments:

keely said...

Uh, YUM! What time should we be there?

Courtney said...

I'm drooling over the menu!

Christi said...

you're such an awesome wife! Feliz Fiesta!! (happy party) I know he'll enjoy it.

Erin said...

Geez! What a menu! Can we be roomies again...?!??! ;)

emily said...

um, i can feel myself gaining weight just reading about it! so excited! see you in about an hour, con cerveza! :)

Raven said...

YUM!!!! Great job girl!

LyndsAU said...

you go girl!! that's awesome!! hope it's a blast! happy party day!

Sweet Simplicity said...

That is quite the menu! Delish!