Monday, March 22, 2010

Empathy

I won't go so far as to say that he fully understands the plight of pregnancy...


But I will say that in the 48 hours since our "Expectant Parents" class, my Baby Daddy has cooked two meals, refused to let me bend over to reach for the remote control or grab my purse off of the floor, and offered to give me a full-service pedicure.


I think the empathy belly did its job.


7 comments:

Christi said...

so cute! glad he's taking such good care of his baby momma. Are you learning a lot from the class? I learned soooo much. In ours they had the guy with the belly hop up in the labor bed, legs in stirrups and all, hilarious!
PS you are truly looking so gorgeous as a pregnant lady!

Katie said...

A good man indeed!! And you look amazing!!

Alissa said...

Haha hilarious. What a great sense of humor he has.

A Nerd and A Free Spirit said...

That is awesome. You should invest in one of those. (-:

~Kathryn

Erin said...

Oh, I love it. Way to go, Jonathan! (And you are adorable, by the way!)

Kaitlin said...

haha, I love this! You look great, Leslie! Hope you are still feeling ok- it's getting so close!!

Shara said...

Where oh where can I get one for Matt?!?! Love it!