- I think baby product manufacturers got together and decided that they should make parents feel more unprepared and incompetent by making their products ridiculously difficult to assemble.
- Why do people build really big, fancy homes on the side of a major highway? If you have that much money, can't you afford a lot with less noise?
- I'm concentrating really hard on my walking abilities these days, as I'm afraid that I have officially begun to waddle. The excessive windows in our new building allow me ample reflection space for analyzing my success at non-waddling. So far: fail.
- Why are things so much cuter when monogrammed?
- Will So You Think You Can Dance have a new season this summer?
- Who invented the Bic Wite-Out Exact Liner? I want to hug them.
- Why did they find it necessary to spell Wite-Out like that? What's wrong with the good old-fashioned "White?"
- Did I ever tell you about the lady who came to the optometry school clinic because she put White-Out in her eyes? They were red. Well, of course! What else do you do for red eyes!?! (No, I am not making that up).
- We're going to John Mayer this weekend. Nothing like bobbing up and down to "Your Body is a Wonderland" when carrying an extra XX pounds on the front of my body. Sexy.
- I'm making chicken parmesan for dinner tonight. Feeling pretty excited about it.
- Last night I ate half of a pineapple by myself. It made my tongue hurt, but I didn't care. The other half better watch out.
The End.
6 comments:
I totally feel you on the pineapple tongue ache. I've done that before. Have fun at the concert!
~Kathryn
Michael and I were discussing the "fancy house next to the highway" ordeal the other day and the only thing we could guess is they want everyone to see how "rich" they are. Hmmm....
Miss you friend! Sorry that I have not had a chance to call you back but I will do it soon!
All my hugs to you!
Love hearing about your pregnancy development! And just in case no one has told you, Riggins is taking your brain cells to make his own brain. So, by the time he comes out, you'll have more and more mushy brain moments.
BTW, I love your little countdown on the side, but seeing only 49 days until your due date freaks me out. That means Jacob is only like 60 days away. Crazy!!!
Like. Extreme like.
Pretty sure I LOL'd.
:)
I second the manufacturer-confusion issue. So many products, so many options, so much conflicting advice. And have fun at the concert!!! That makes me think of the good ol' college days when I discovered my love for Johnny. ;)
Post a Comment