Friday, August 20, 2010

Good Idea / Bad Idea

GOOD IDEA:


Making egg white omelets for breakfast several mornings this week as part of my attempt to lose these last 5 (ish) pounds of baby weight.

BAD IDEA:


Using the remaining yolks to make homemade vanilla pudding.  And then eating most of it myself.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Good Idea: Giving up dairy for my baby and getting the bonus of losing five pounds.

Bad Idea: Consuming ten of the twelve cupcakes from that awesome vegan recipe I found. That contains cups and cups of powdered sugar.

Is this where we can throw in the "But I'm breast feeding!" bit?

Auburn said...

5lbs left?! Who's H.O.T.?!! I still have about 10ish to go. Jude's 7.5 months old, I have 1.5 months to get it all off. 9 mos to put it on, 9 mos to get it off, right? :) You look great Les!!

Caroline said...

My mouth is watering. It was great meeting you last night. :) You have a new follower!