- Pirates Booty
- Avalon Organics Vitamin C skin care products
- Philosophy Pure Grace eau de parfum
- Larabars
- BotaBox cabernet sauvignon (Did you know that boxed wine is back? Tis true.)
- Tyler Candle Company in Harvest
- Jeggings
- Long cardigans (to cover the booty in the jeggings, of course)
- Bible Study Fellowship...Isaiah is hard core
- Whole Foods 365 Caribbean Blend popsicles
- Mums and pansies on my stoop
- Larabars
- Starbucks Decaf Cafe Verona blend (thanks, Keely!)
- Country music (I go in spurts with country, and right now I can't get enough!)
- Real Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. Seriously. Have you had the REAL stuff? It will change your life.
- Homemade baby food. So easy. So cheap. Which leaves more room in the budget for all of the above, right? Win, win.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Things I'm Loving These Days...
I've been meaning to write a post about a few of my favorite things, complete with photos and links and all that jazz. But the reality is that my internet connection is slow and nap times only last so long. The result? A good ole bulleted list. Better than nothing, right? These are the things that are making my life a little sweeter these days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the Pirates Booty, the boxed wine, and the real Parmigiano Reggiano too! Anything in the Whole Foods 365 repertoire is bound to be delicious. Enjoy WF, I totally miss it!
I love you list... and I agree 100%, especially REAL Parmigiano Reggiano cheese! :)
Post a Comment