What do you get when you combine three best friends
with their three fantastic fellas
in the Arkansas wine country
(That's right...Arkansas has a wine country!)
On a beautiful October weekend
with some fun little wineries
Cozy little restaurants
Creepy old cemeteries (it WAS the night before Halloween, after all!)
and a beautiful...wait for it....
Double wide?
One very relaxed, rejuvenated, baby-free couple (Thanks Grampy and Grammy!)!
We had so much fun on our first of many Altoberfests! It is a special thing to sit around a campfire with your two oldest friends and these amazing guys we've added to our lives, realizing that even after all these years we still "get" each other (on both serious and ridiculous levels!) and genuinely enjoy each other's company. I am blessed.
Counting the days til Altoberfest 2011!



5 comments:
I just want to say that you look FABULOUS. Seriously.
~Kathryn
so fun! love all the fall colors there! looks like you girls had a blast :)
Looks like a fun time! :)
Jealous. I'm still waiting for our first night away from Sam! And with baby girl on the way, I don't see it happening for a LONG time. : ) Someday...
Whoop Whoop, way to support the family business!!! Wiederkehr Wine Cellars baby! PS...I got married in that church.
Post a Comment