I've seen people do this from time to time in Blogland, but I have never jumped on the bandwagon. Today, for some reason, I feel like doing it, so here we go!
Ask me anything!
And I will answer!
Simple, yes?
Unless, of course, none of you ask any questions. Then I will feel like a loser. And I will make cookie dough. And I will eat the whole bowl. And then I will remind myself that it isn't very wise to base my self-esteem off of blog comments or the lack thereof.
But really, guys. My hips really can't handle that kind of damage right before the holidays, so get to askin'!
I leave you with your daily dose of cuteness...
Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
yay!! I love this I have read your blog since before you had baby riggins!!! I LOVE his name by the way! I was so intrested in your vast knowlage of yogurt from your post a couple weeks ago, I was wondering what is your take on organics do you eat it exclusivley or pick and choose organic products, also do you really eat as healthy as it sound or do you break down some times and order dominos for dinner??
What is your favorite way to relax at the end of a particularly nutsy day? Also, how do you wake up at the beginning of the day (meaning, exercise, coffee, tea, a certain breakfast, etc.)?
I like hearing the answer to this question: What do you do when you've hit your mothering wall? When your adorable son is the last person you want to see and your comfy house is the last place you want to be? When you feel like your brain cells are being swept down the drain and all you want to do is run away from the house and never come back?
Not that that's ever happened to me...
I love these kinds of posts!
Okay, a completely superficial question that I think I mentioned on your airplane post: will you please explain your hair regimen? I know you have a system of only washing your hair every few days, and then using the dry shampoo, so please elaborate! Also, I would love to know how you get your curls--type of iron (I'm in the market for a new one), products, techniques, etc. I'm always interested in how other gals employ these products and tools to get great hair, and you've got some great hair, friend!
How did you manage to get Meredith Haynes to be one of your best friends? I hear she's awesome.
:)
I've always wondered if people would ask questions if I did something like this but I am 100% confident they wouldn't. And I really would eat a whole bowl of cookie dough so I think I'll pass. Love you!
How did you and your husband meet? Do you have a favorite date night activity, especially now that you have a little one around?
Okay, I'm going to officially cross over from a silent reader to one that leaves a comment. Ha! Here goes.... as one who lives in Little Rock and travels to Memphis on occasion, have you ever eaten at Gus' Fried Chicken? I mean, there's just nothing like it. And I love walking in and my shoes sticking to the floor. That's when you know you've found a good place! ;)
I have read for a while, never left a comment though. I think you have a beautiful family!! How long have you been married?
I found your blog a while ago, and I love reading! Your family is beautiful!
I was wondering where you shop? You always have the cutest clothes!!!!
Also, your brother-in-law (your husband's brother) is pretty cute! Any chance he's single? Ha! :)
Post a Comment