Because I love you so much, readers, I'm giving you what every girl wants on Valentine's Day...
A good looking guy in bed.
;)
At our house on Valentine's Day:
Flowers, Godiva truffles, a new waffle iron with breakfast made by my valentine, and a lazy night of pizza, wine, and The Bachelor. (Because what makes you cherish the love you have more than watching The Bachelor? I know, it's trash, but it is my guilty pleasure of the past decade and I just can't help myself.)
Happy Valentine's Day to you!
6 comments:
My husband and I find the Bachelor hilarious. Are we the only ones?
Sounds pretty perfect!! Happy Valentine's day!!
Happy Valentines Day Les! And, um, it's my trashy, guilty, pleasure of the last decade too. I was watching it in the hospital last January after giving birth to Jude! :)
Love that cute little Valentine's shirt he has on! I'm with you The Bachelor is trash.. but I still watch it! ha
J has the same shirt! I traveled to several Targets before I found it in his size :)
Hey Leslie,
I just wanted to let you know that the carrier we use is on Babysteals.com today! Hopefully you get this message in time because there is actually a nice blue one available, but usually they go fast.
Melissa Ruder
Post a Comment