Friday, April 22, 2011

Creeper

This is a public service announcement.

Have you seen this man?  


I noticed him creeping around my house today and was very disturbed.  


Even little Riggins knew there was something weird about this guy.  

  

Consider yourself warned.  

Alternative titles to this post: 

"Jonathan Gets a Makeover.  Give Him Your Feedback"

"Ask Dr. Poe: Choosing the Right Glasses for You"

"Jonathan Turns 53!"

"The Do's and Don'ts of Facial Hair"

{Rest assured that the 'stache has been shaved and that he does not own the glasses.  They were donated for his upcoming trip to Guatemala.  Let's hope thick, round glasses are all the rage in Central America!}

6 comments:

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe and Whitney said...

I like it. Esp the glasses... very villainy, a la Ben from Lost.

Katie said...

Okay. I love that on my blog list I have the title of the new posts of the blogs I follow, and directly beneath the title is an example of a picture displayed in that post. Thusly, I looked over at my blog list and saw "Creeper" with your husband's picture directly underneath, and I proceeded to laugh so hard that mocha came out of my nose.

LOVE this post!!

A Nerd and A Free Spirit said...

oh the molestache. Wow. I would be afraid, too. (-:

~Kathryn

emily said...

been doing some blog catch up this evening during our jazzercise off night! love all the posts i've missed out on, but i think this one is the best. i laugh every time i see these pics. thanks for sharing (again!)!!

impeachykeen said...

Laugh out Loud hilarious! You guys have the best sense of humor!