Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Perfect Day

I am still a little sleepy.      

  

And I'll admit that I've been weepy.  


But I just couldn't let the weekend end without thanking God for a perfect Saturday morning in Spring,


spent with the people I love,  


celebrating the boy we love.   

  



Who found a new love....sugar :) 



A beautiful year celebrated on a beautiful day.  I am blessed.  

8 comments:

Mandi said...

He is precious, Leslie. Can't believe its already been a year!

I love your porch and everything looked so wonderful!

Kendall Jones said...

What a beautiful baby, and beautiful party!!

Katie said...

I can't believe it's been a year! It seems like yesterday we were sitting at The Wild Fork chatting away while Riggs sat happily in his car seat. He's grown so quickly! Yay for a beautiful day, a super-cute party, and a handsome little man!

Auburn said...

We wish we could have been there! Beautiful mama, adorable decorations, and a handsome 1 YEAR OLD! ...our kids are 1. CRAAAZY.

A Nerd and A Free Spirit said...

I cannot even believe he is a year old. Seriously. I was like wait is this a 6 month party? Insane. And insanely adorable.

~Kathryn

Sweet Simplicity said...

What a gorgeous 1st birthday party!

Christi said...

lovely party, lovely pics! What a year, right? Here's to year number 2! Every month you're going to say "he is so fun at this stage."

Erin said...

Leslie, it looks so cute! What a lovely party.