Riggins has some news!
We are thrilled to be expecting our second child in early April!
We are so very grateful for God's gracious, undeserved blessings to our family, and we appreciate your prayers for a healthy, uneventful pregnancy as we await this sweet addition!


21 comments:
Congrats, Leslie {and family}!! I hope you're feeling well. :)
Congratulations! Very exciting news!
I love it!!! I'm so so excited for y'all. And, I totally hope we have our babies on the same day. :)
Oops - that was Whitney G. I'm signed in the wrong account. ;)
Oh how fun!! I've recently found your blog and have really enjoyed catching up to this point. Prayers for a beautiful pregnancy!
Yay for the Poe's!!! So happy for your sweet family of four!
Yay!! Congratulations again to the wonderful Poe family!!
YAY!!! I'm adding you to my pregnant lady list! :)
Congratulations!!!! Praying for a healthy babe!
Oh my goodness!! Congrats!! there are so many of us pregnant right now!! yay!!!
Yay for your family! Congrats :-)
Congratulations, Leslie! That is so exciting!
R will make a great big brother. :). Congrats again, dear friend!!!!
Many congrats, friend!!
congratulations!!!!!!
Congrats!!!
We bumped into your mom today at Target and she told us the news!! Congrats!!
xo,
Christen
ChristenKrumm.com
congratulations leslie, so excited for your family!!
ps- you'll be amazed at how much Riggins will have changed (and aged) by the time baby #2 gets here!
Congratulations! That's so exciting! I've loved reading about Riggins since he's so close in age to my Eli - now I'll read about #2 so close to ours! :)
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment