Tuesday, March 17, 2009

101 Leprechauns

Isn't that a creepy title? Just think about it for a second...101 tiny green men. Yikes.

But have no fear, the creepy title is just a lame way of combining the fact that this, my one-hundred and first (one-hundred and oneth?) post, happens to fall on St. Patrick's Day. I had planned to do something special for my 100th post, but I got a bit excited in St. Louis and just had to tell you about my Alternative Spring Break blog. As soon as I posted it I realized that my once in a lifetime 100th post moment just got wasted on a work-related website. Boo.

[By the way, the ASB Blog earned major points with my supervisor and got forwarded all the way up to the VP who said it brought tears to her eyes. Changing the world (and hopefully securing my job) one blog at a time!]

So 101 it is. And not so special. Just letting you know that I am, indeed, wearing my cutest green top and that as I write there is a corned beef brisket, potatoes, carrots, and cabbage simmering away in my crock pot back home. There is also beer in the fridge, but I'm not so sure I'll be adding any green food coloring to it. Green liquids are right up there with 101 leprechauns in my book.

2 comments:

Pleasant Living said...

Look at you go with your St. Patties' Day meal! I thought about it, but that's just as far as it went

Brandi said...

Hey Leslie! I'm glad to hear you and Jonathan are doing great with your mission trips and all. The LG misses you guys.We were just wondering on Monday how you the Shelburnes and the Campbells were all doing! I'll pass on the good news to the group.