Thursday, April 9, 2009

Keepin' It Real...VERY real


My girl Erin tagged me in the latest game to hit the blogosphere. Here are the rules:


Take a picture of yourself right now.


No primping or preparing.


Just snap a picture.


Load the picture onto your blog.


Tag some people to play.


Let's just say that it is pretty obvious I followed these rules. No primping. No preparing. Allow me to set the scene of today:

  • Got up at 8 p.m. (Which sounds lazy, but I have worked every night until about 11 p.m., so I went in at 10 today. Don't hate, appreciate.). Ate breakfast. Drank coffee. Got dressed.

  • Tackled my Outlook inbox

  • Participated in a planning meeting for the two months of summer orientation put on by the U of M. Yep. You read that correctly. Orientation goes on for two months here. Yowza.

  • Ate black beans and rice at my desk while accepting a gagillion tag requests on the recent Facebook albums I uploaded for work. Students LOVE to tag themselves. Pretty sure there were 88 tags. How can you forget a number like that?

  • Uploaded all the sorority and fraternity grade reports from last semester into one database.

  • Had an interesting meeting with my boss regarding some complicated issues within our Greek system

  • Received a phone call regarding a significant conflict between two organizations...ah, how I love conflict mediation!

  • Attended the Panhellenic council meeting.

  • Left the office, filled the car with gas, stopped at Sonic to pick up dinner.

  • Ate with Jonathan, laughed at Weber in the back yard

  • Took off work clothes, put on bathrobe, took a quick cat nap

  • And here I am... Did I mention that I get to go back to work in 30 minutes? Panhellenic All-Greek Talent Show, here I come!

Yeah. Here's how I feel about that....



Look at that wrinkle in my brow! You can feel the hostility oozing from that glare. Yikes. I was going for the "I'm pooped" look but obviously there is more going on under the surface here!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Oh man, it sounds like you are one busy lady!!! I hope you get to rest this weekend.

And thanks for being a good sport! ;)

Pleasant Living said...

You win! I can't imagine keeping those kind of hours.

Tristan said...

lol..I still think your pretty :)

The Linders said...

You do, however, have a super-cute robe :)

danielle said...

you are super busy! but i bet you are wonderful at your job!!!