My appetite is out. of. control.
Remember that scene from Griswold's European Vacation when Audrey is dreaming about a never-ending stream of food coming toward her? Well let's just say that I could totally hang with Audrey right about now. I feel like I could eat a full meal every hour!
The only thing that is keeping me from doing that is the fact that it is 25 degrees outside and there are no food options in my building. I have already whipped through my stash of healthy snacks for the day and am trying my darndest to make sure that most of those calories are coming from healthy stuff and not junk.
Kinda like last night when I ate six Oatmeal Crispies within an hour after baking them.
Oh, how I wish that were an exaggeration.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
baby is hitting a growth spurt!!! :)
Eeehhh, eat it up!!! Then just do your preggo yoga DVD and call it even. ;) That's my philosophy...ha!
Gah, I wish I were there with you so we could eat and eat and eat together. You are so much fun to dine with. :)
haha, no big deal, pretty. you are creating a human in there. i imagine you need lots of energy for that :)
I just started reading your blog (linked from someone's else's) and I just wanted to tell you that your dog is beautiful (and so are you)! My husband and I have been searching for a german shorthaired so if you don't mind me asking, where did you get your dog? Did you get it from a breeder? You can email me at meg.k.reid@gmail.com.
Post a Comment