Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hip Hip HOORAY!!!

The verdict is in... HE PASSED!


That's right, folks.  My man killed Part I of boards, and I am SO proud of him!  The national passage rate dropped by 20% from last year, so he feels very, very thankful to have made the cut.  

To that I say, "Well, DUH, you made the cut!"   

So humble, that hubby of mine.  :)

I have already performed my best victory dance, and a special bottle of wine is chilling in the fridge!

THREE CHEERS FOR JONATHAN!!!!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Congrats to him and you too!!

Haley Nicodemus said...

So happy for you...three! What an exciting time for you guys!

Cari said...

Congrats to all of you! Must be a huge relief!

Auburn said...

Yay for all 3 of you!! I wish I could of seen Riggs look when watching mama do the victory dance!! Congrats Jonathan!

Kiersten said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic news!!