Friday, July 8, 2011

Buddies

Just another morning at the playground for Weber and Riggins.  Now that Riggs is a walker, he is more equipped to give some extra lovin' to his favorite canine.

Hold it right there, puppy.  


Open wide.  This won't hurt a bit.  


You can see it in Weber's eyes, "Patience, pointer, patience!"  
She is trying so hard to be a good big sister.


Proud of his pup.  He has taken to giving her a few good firm pats every time he's within arm's reach.  The only time he crossed a line with her was when he stuck his finger all the way up her nostril.  Even still, she just hopped up and walked away with a few good snorts!  


This was the first-ever hug that Riggins gave to Weber, completely unprompted, and I was lucky enough to catch it on film.  Isn't it amazing that you can see obvious love between two different creatures who can't even talk?  A beautiful thing, I tell you.  


I sure love mornings at the park with my two babies.  

2 comments:

Erin said...

They are both so precious, and I think it is sweet how gentle she is with him. He is getting so BIG! Make it stop!

Kat said...

aw this is so cute!!!!! I love a cute puppy and baby moment :)