Today, my child ate the tip off of a blue crayon.
I thought that was gross, of course, but somewhat of a rite of passage.
He also discovered that he can put things into the trash can, pull over the plant stand, walk into the pantry and rearrange the shelves, get carpet burn on his lips from tripping in the book store, and slide off of the couch backwards.
All in one day, folks. We've been productive.
But when Jonathan and I settled onto the couch after little man went to bed, he confessed one discovery that I almost wish he had kept to himself.
The boys were hanging out while I was at Jazzercise. Jonathan was getting something out of the kitchen, and when Riggins toddled into the room a minute later he was holding the toilet brush.
And CHEWING ON IT!!!!!
Ugh. Ew. Ick. Barf.
I pride myself on being laid back and not a total germaphobe, freak out, first-time mom, but the toilet brush, y'all. That's bad.
Just keeping it real tonight, friends.
(What disgusting things have you found in your kids' mouths? Can anyone top a toilet brush? Do tell.)
8 comments:
I have lots of these stories! My oldest ate a piece of pizza she found on the ground at a park, I witnessed my middle child eat a live spider, and last month my son proudly showed me his chewing gum he fished out of a bowling alley trash can. Gross. Although the toilet brush is pretty bad, the worst I heard was from my friend's son whose father discovered him playing in the lake with a used balloon that wasn't really a balloon if you know what I mean. GROSS.
I have lots of these stories! My oldest ate a piece of pizza she found on the ground at a park, I witnessed my middle child eat a live spider, and last month my son proudly showed me his chewing gum he fished out of a bowling alley trash can. Gross. Although the toilet brush is pretty bad, the worst I heard was from my friend's son whose father discovered him playing in the lake with a used balloon that wasn't really a balloon if you know what I mean. GROSS.
A friend of mine turned around to get more wipes during a particularly explosive diaper clean up. When she turned back, the child had the diaper in his mouth. At least Riggins had the indirect germs from the brush...
OK, I do agree that's gross, but it did make me laugh!
I'm so so sorry, but I can't stop laughing. And I'm pretty sure my child has done something equally as disgusting.
my yorkie, raley, lives with my parents, because jackson stresses him out, which causes him to have seizures. but sometimes he stays a couple of days with us, because i just miss him. well, he had stayed with us, and one night, i was watching jackson in the monitor, and it looked like he was eating something.. i went in, and he had DRIED DOG POOP in his mouth. evidently raley had pooped under jackson's bed. SICK. we quickly disinfected his entire room top to bottom. i was so sicked out. gross gross gross.
Oh-my-goodness!!! Only a boy, I swear!!
How fun is Jazzercise??! I did it for 2 years after I had my son. I need to get back into it. I was taking it at the center in Cordova at Germantown Pkwy./Trinity.
Gag! What a day Riggins must have had! ;) The grossest we've had over here is a mouth full of dog food...but I'm sure there's more to come. ;)
Post a Comment