Saturday, April 7, 2012

The New Guy in My Life

Rhett Matthew decided to make his appearance on Thursday, April 5, 2012, at 9:24 p.m. at 7 lb. 14 oz.  21 inches long, after a speedy three hours of natural labor and delivery.  


I am overwhelmed by God's goodness and providence to us, and feeling like a queen to have these three amazing guys in my life.


I'll share all the details of his grand entrance soon, but for now I'm settling in for our first night at home together.



13 comments:

Sarah said...

He is beautiful. Congrats!

Pink Fairy Vicky said...

Welcome to the world little man. He is gorgeous, congratulations to you all x x

Holly said...

I'm so happy for you, Leslie. Rhett is precious. Enjoy your time at home with all of your boys.

mckenziegordon said...

Welcome to the world Rhett! Congrats Momma! He's perfect. Can't wait to hear details.

Kirsten said...

What a beautiful baby--congrats! :)

Taylor @ Pink Heels Pink Truck said...

Welcome to the world, Rhett! You are one handsome little dude and are blessed with amazing parents and big brother!!

Kiersten said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. So glad to hear things went well. Enjoy this precious time with your family.

Erin said...

D.Y.I.N.G. to hear the birth story! Sounds like a whirlwind day! Snuggle up and enjoy these sweet early days. He is adorable, and you look AMAZING!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Congratulations!!! He is perfect!

Lori said...

Congratulations!!!!

Auburn said...

Leslie stinkin' Poe!!! You look beautiful, happy, content, and in absolute heaven! I'm so so so happy for you and all the sleepless nights ahead of you. :) He is precious! Enjoy the snuggles.

Katie said...

Congrats, friend. He is adorable, you are beautiful, and I am so, so happy for your sweet family of FOUR!

Lori said...

I'm sure you're swamped with all the new baby goings on, but just wanted to let you know I nominated you for a little award on my blog:)