Monday, November 3, 2008

Little Cabin in the Woods

I just booked two nights at a cabin at Beaver's Bend for a little getaway during the week of Christmas. Just the two of us. And Weber, of course. With nothing to do but read, watch Christmas movies, hike, fish, and snuggle up by the fire. We will rest, I tell you. Just rest.

How's a girl supposed to get any work done when she has visions of sugar plums and log cabins dancing in her head?

5 comments:

Tristan said...

That sounds lovely!

keely said...

Seriously. After we booked our anniversary trip, December can't seem to get here soon enough!
Sounds like a glorious time.

Christie said...

That sounds amazing! I have absolutely no vacation time to spare aside from that used to visit family, but next year I'm looking into something like this! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sweet Simplicity said...

That sounds great! I can't wait for Christmas break! I plan on locking my husby in the house and holding an Office marathon!

Creole Wisdom said...

That! Sounds SO romantic. Ahh! I am envious : ) You will have the time of your life, and if I were you I would be unable to do any work until then (oh wait... that's me everyday ; )

Please post pictures of when you go Leslie : )

xoxo
Katie