Saturday, November 22, 2008

Today...

...Included:
  • Coffee and Donuts (I know, I know...two days in a row...don't judge)
  • An hour and a half at the dog park (chilly but sunny)
  • Catching up on my Tivo stash (Ugly Betty, King of Queens rerun, Cook's Country)
  • A two hour nap (three blankets, two pillows, multiple wake-realize I don't have to get up-roll overs)
  • Watching The Whole Ten Yards (quirky, funny)
  • A long, hot shower (with Sensual Amber body wash...yummy)
  • Sweat pants, no make up, ponytail (the only thing better than a long, hot shower is not having to get ready afterward)
  • Quality time with my man (laughs, hugs, talks)
  • Mexican food (Paula Deen's Mexican chicken casserole with green chile corn, oatmeal peanut butter bars...so those aren't Mexican, but whatever)
  • Boomer Sooner (7-0 in the first)
  • And I'm feeling an early bedtime coming on...

6 comments:

keely said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
keely said...

Sounds lovely. And I'm watching the mailbox for my pumpkin donuts!
28-7 currently...OU!!

Tristan said...

Sounds like an awesome day!

Pleasant Living said...

what a great day!

Katie said...

Sensual Amber is AMAZING! Sounds like a wonderful day!

Erin said...

Mmm, nice day. And I was TICKED when I realized America's Test Kitchen had gone and done some sort of spin-off without telling me! ;) I now have it set to TiVo those little gems. Love that show.