Saturday night.
9:52 p.m.
One OBU hoodie.
One glass of vino.
One magazine.
One hubby downtown enjoying pigskin and beer with his brother.
One girl on a couch.
One puppy by her side.
Not too shabby.
(P.S. I must add that said puppy is a drugged puppy. Turns out that even a major surgery can't keep this girl down, so the vet had to prescribe some sedatives so that she would stop running and jumping in her usual energetic style. The poor girl's eyes are all bloodshoot, she can barely stand on her own two legs or walk without looking like a drunk doing the line test on the side of the road. It is sad. But it is for the best. And it sure makes for good snuggling.)
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hope your puppy is feeling better soon, or off the drugs..loL!
Poor drugged puppy! Glad you had a relaxing time. Sometimes it is nice to just be alone and relax. Mmmm.
poor puppy, hope that healing is on the way and loved your post for "content".
I saw your blog on Nie's, and I just have to tell you that I have loved reading your posts. Your blog is adorable, and I love your writing style. Plus, I made my husband look at pictures of your puppy since we'll hopefully be in the market in the next little while. Weber is such a cutie!
-Jenny
That does sound perfect. I hope the puppy feel better soon put it does make for good snuggling.
That does sound perfect. I hope the puppy feel better soon but it does make for good snuggling.
Hi there- I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I'm sure glad I did. My in-laws all live in the burbs of Memphis--Cordova and Bartlett. I was just there for a few days visiting last month. My husband and I are debating whether or not we want to move there from Phoenix. It would be a big change for us since we've only lived in AZ our whole lives. Would you recommend moving to Memphis? Anyway, I have a blog too if you want to check it out. www.thrujordieseyes.blogspot.com
Post a Comment