Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Upgrade

In two weeks, I will go from this:

(Not my actual cubicle. Picture a cube half as narrow and twice as long. That's right...I have a double-long cubicle. And it is not covered in tacky posters and calendars).


To this:

(So maybe my new office won't have a luxurious desk, ample meeting space, or a doubly awesome view of the ocean AND a city skyline... But it will have a door! And a ceiling! And...get this...a WINDOW! You gotta start somewhere.)
Unfortunately, this little workspace upgrade has come my way because one of my favorite coworkers just got a new job in Pennsylvania. Which makes me very sad; I would exchange her for an office any day. But since that is not an option, I'll take the office, thank you.

7 comments:

Meredith said...

I really thought that was your cube and was a little concerned. Congrats again--I'm proud of ya!

Your silly school beat my alma mater last night. We gave up a good fight though! :)

Tristan said...

your very own window :)

Manderz said...

Congrats! And hopefully you'll gain another great co-worker.

Erin said...

Oh, to have a window. That would be wonderful! Congrats!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Congrats! A window--I'm so jealous!

keely said...

When will you be coming through OK again? I really believe God wants us to re-meet. :)

Shan said...

that is one impressive office!! ha! You will love having your own office. It's like my little get away. Just me and my office!! I enjoy it!