
Now, I understand that home decor is a matter of personal taste and all, but I personally think that throw pillows are stuffy and pretentious.
That is why I recommend that every home decorator go for a more light-hearted, airy approach to throw pillows. Specifically, the removal of pillow filling allows the cloud-like batting to be scattered freely across the mattress. You can even continue the look down onto the floor if it floats your boat.
The same material can be used as an accessory, which I have demonstrated for you above. I have also provided a profile shot below so that you can fully grasp the look to shoot for. There is a fine line between Santa Clause beard and cloud fairy, so drape wisely.This decorating tip has been brought to you by Weber.
Note: This is what happens when you take pillow shams off of throw pillows for washing and the bare pillow forms are left on the bed. Lesson learned, if you hear total silence from Weber for 20 minutes, something is up!
9 comments:
Weber!!! HAHAHA, I love it. He looks so dapper with a beard. :)
I just had some serious flashbacks from Rascal's puppy days. . .
Oh my goodness....!!!
oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's hilarious!!! our's have never attacked our throw pillows, but I think Papi owes Jason 5 pairs of shoes :(
OH NO!!!!
Our little Matilda gets into similar trouble....dogs you gotta love'em!!!!
Oh Weber!! How so very naughty. haha. He looks so happy with what he's done!
This is too funny! We left our dogs inside the other day and they proceeded to eat two chapsticks and tear up and anthropologie bag to unidentifiable pieces!! At least you can laugh about it!
Post a Comment