This dogwood was huge, beautiful, and breathtaking. Every time I opened my front door or pulled into my driveway I would literally gasp. It was that gorgeous. (This photo was taken early it its blooming season, so imagine it even bigger and fuller!)
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Spring Revisited
Look what graced my front yard this past spring...

This dogwood was huge, beautiful, and breathtaking. Every time I opened my front door or pulled into my driveway I would literally gasp. It was that gorgeous. (This photo was taken early it its blooming season, so imagine it even bigger and fuller!)
I would sit on the porch swing at every opportunity, just for the chance to stare at it.
This dogwood was huge, beautiful, and breathtaking. Every time I opened my front door or pulled into my driveway I would literally gasp. It was that gorgeous. (This photo was taken early it its blooming season, so imagine it even bigger and fuller!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lovely. simply lovely.
how awesome! good 'ol TN. better than the oaks here in TX, haha.
That is gorgeous! I wish I had one in my yard!
So pretty.
You might want to head over to my blog...you've got a surprise waiting for you!
Post a Comment