Friday, September 11, 2009

Help!


I have been kidnapped by sorority women and forced into slave labor for a process they call Formal Recruitment (or Rush, if you're old school like that). The hours are killer and filled with chanting, cheering, singing, kneeling. It leaves little room for communication with the non-Greek world, but my plan for escape is in process.

Do not give up on me. Bid Day is Sunday, and I will be FREE!

5 comments:

ty said...

ahahahaha, memories ...

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love your Rush, if your old school comment. I always say rush! haha! I hope it flies by for you!

Melissa said...

yuck...the cheering, singing, chanting part does not sound inviting. i bet they love ya though! if anything, i guess i might like that it might make me feel young again (being that i realized it's been 8 years since attacks and i was IN COLLEGE then)...that part could be nice??

Mrs. M said...

I used to be the AAC chair for rush and membership for the Pi Phi's at U of M. I understand what you are going through!

emily said...

hope rush has been wonderful! i'm sure it's been tiring, but i hope you've somewhat enjoyed it too!! i'm back and would love to see you sometime. i might need your help this weekend in shopping for a suit/ shoes for an interview in a few weeks!!! :)