also, i will expect to receive a christmas card in 2010 with the previously discussed pun since you will now have 3 people to put on it! :) i can't wait!!
A twenty something gal exploring a new city and a new chapter of life with her trusty sidekicks: Jonathan (of the ruggedly handsome sidekick variety), Riggins and Rhett (of the adorable little boy variety), and Weber (of the loveable canine variety).
17 comments:
:) Love it!!
That is so AWESOME!!! Congratulations Poes! You will be a great Mommy!
AAAAHHH!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! You are going to be an AMAZING Mom!!
And, my mother-in-law adores you, since you complimented her with your comment on my post. :)
i agree.. you will be a WONDERFUL mommy!!
that's wonderful!
congrats leslie!!!
also, i will expect to receive a christmas card in 2010 with the previously discussed pun since you will now have 3 people to put on it! :) i can't wait!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! i am so excited for you two!!
Congratulations! So happy for you! I can tell that you're going to be such a good mom! And I'm looking forward to reading all about it!
woohoo!!! so excited for you!
Congratulations!
I did a little happy gasp out loud when I read your post in my blogger 'dashboard'...haha!
How exciting! Congratulations! You will be a great Mom :)
okay now it's time for a more detailed post. :) i'm so excited for you guys!!!
Congratulations!!! That is exciting news!
Awww! Yay!!! Congratulations!!!
Children are a blessing from the Lord!
~Kathryn
I knew that's what you were going to say!!!! Congrats!!! So exciting....
Yay - so happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment