Have you noticed the utter absence of photos on this blog lately?
I know.
It is sad, really. Bare. Lonely. And sad.
But I can't help it, you see, because our digital camera is still broken and we are in the process of ordering a new and improved model.
Until then, you will have to wait for pictures of pumpkins and mums, culinary creations, and a certain poochy belly (who, me?). And you'll just have to make do with words. I promise to keep those words as engaging and entertaining as possible. Cross my heart.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awwww, I'm loving your preggy posts. I can't wait to see pix! :)
yay for new cameras!!!!
Looking forward to the pictures (and the words)! :)
Can't wait to see pics of your, no doubt, cute preggo belly:)
P.S. Come see my new blog!
http://audramaxson.blogspot.com
Post a Comment