Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thoughts on a Thursday

  • This week is flying by. It is already Thursday! Tomorrow is Friday! My weeks never fly by like this!
  • Window washers are fascinating. All week they have been dangling outside of my window. I feel like I work at the circus. And my already lovely view is even better thanks to clear glass and changing leaves.
  • Hey, all you teachers out there: Is there something in the air that is making your students crazy right now or is it just something in the water here in Memphis?
  • I am seeing the beginnings of a little baby bump. 'Cause there is a baby in there. And that, my friends, is nuts.
  • I cannot get enough Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger tea these days. With just a dab of honey, por favor.
  • The cold weather has turned Weber into a lazy, snuggly little love of a girl. In the summer, she bounds out of bed at 6 a.m. and can't wait to get outside. These days she stays in bed until I leave for work. Jonathan even covers her up in blankets to the point that only her little brown face and floppy ears are visible. What a life! Can you blame her? It's hard to get out of bed when you've got a snuggly puppy keeping you warm.
  • I have been craving blackberry cobbler for 3 days now and have yet to indulge. Today might be the day. I keep trying to remind myself that though I am eating for two, that "two" is only the size of a lime and does not require double portions of every little thing that sounds delicious.
  • Did I mention that tomorrow is Friday?

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Hey, Leslie! I'm sure your little baby bump is the cutest! You mentioned that your baby is the size of a lime, are you by chance following the growth using Baby Center? It gives little fruit sizes for your baby each week. We took pictures of my belly (almost) every week and the fruit or vegetable. I love those pictures now, I wasn't a big fan the whole time through the pregnancy though. You know we all expect little pictures as your bump grows. :)

Leigh Hutchens Burch said...

I'm your latest follower, and I just wanted to tell you that when I read your "baby daddy" post - it literally brought tears to my eyes! What a sweet story.

Christi said...

someone once told me you're feeding two but not eating for two.haha

Erin said...

I say give in every once and awhile to those PG cravings...you can only use this excuse for a limited time! ;) And the cobbler sounds YUM. Can't wait to start seeing pics of the belly bump!! :)

Kristina said...

Hi Lesle, Jonathan and I haven't talked to you and Jonathan (that's a mouthful) in so long! Congrats on the pregnancy...yippee!!!!! Are you on facebook? I might try to look you up, or you can look me up. :-)

Kristina Small

The Linders said...

Something odd happens to kids when October rolls around - it's inevitable :) I am equally excited about tomorrow b/c Ryan comes home!Hope you get some blackberry cobbler soon!