The handsome gentlemen of the family, hiking at Shelby Forest...
Jonathan, Todd, and Weber heading off for a walk. (I promise Weber isn't some hard core attack dog with a muzzle; that's her Gentle Leader. Since GSPs are hunting dogs, they tend to run in a zig-zag--the better to catch those birdies with--the Gentle Leader helps her walk straight without pulling and tripping Jonathan on a long run! It makes her bashful...see those lil ears tucked back?)
A plate of Thanksgiving goodness...
All the kids, both flesh and fur, at Shelby Forest (looks like Weber is onto something in this one! Once a pointer, always a pointer, eh?)
Weber did lots of begging. Lucky for us her begging mostly consists of looking really pretty, cute, and pitiful all at once. And I have to say that it paid off for her a time or two. The girl loves smoked turkey and dinner rolls; can you blame her?
The customary family photo before digging in...
Hostess at work! Carving that pretty lil' turkey, the only contact I had to make with that bird all day! (P.S. Someone in this picture needs a tan, and it isn't my gorgeous golden Tom)


11 comments:
So worth the wait! You look wonderful (as expected). Have fun with your new camera! (And good luck putting it down once your baby boy gets here...)
Are those your plates? The Lenox Butler's Pantry Gourmet ones? They are the same plates I have! I LOVE THEM!!!!
~Kathryn
You are a stinkin' cute preggers. I love that top!
You look gorgeous! =)
Leslie - you look fabulous! You definitely have the pregnancy glow!
definitely scrolled down to the "bump" photo first! You serioulsy do look really good. You wear pregnancy well! Tan schman, pale is in.
Yay for pictures.
What kind of camera did you get? I want a kinda fancy one for christmas.
YAY! You look fantastic!! Everything looked delicious and you are adorable. :)
You look like SUCH a cutie! :) I love it. And have I mentioned how EXCITED I am that you're having a little boy!??!?! :) :) :)
Look at you all preggers and working in the kitchen--every man's dream! Ha! ;) You look lovely, Leslie!
You look gorgeous!
Not sure if these pics were taken with your camera, but they are amazing. I can tell a difference.
You are soooo cute! I'm so bummed I can't go with you girls to Rolandos but you need to let me know when you're in town so I can pop over to your house to give you and baby to be a quick hug. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment