Sunday, December 20, 2009

Three More Days

I am armed...

And ready...

For a Christmas vacation.




8 comments:

Jordan said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Leslie. And just think--how even more amazing next year's holidays are going to be with the little one! The music and lights of Christmas mean that much more when you experience them through the eyes of a child. =)

Katie said...

Looks like a good stack to me! Enjoy yourself!!

Melissa said...

ha that's great! one I can suggest that was helpful and humerous was "So That's What There For?!"...it's a guide to breastfeeding with a funny little twist. :) See ya in a week!!

The Grady Family said...

I read Baby Wise and it was so helpful! I am a schedule person too and it was great for someone to say do this. It worked great for us and we were not rigid about it but used it as a guide line. Very helpful in those first crazy weeks! Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you picked up Extremely Loud...let me know what you think of it. My literary undergrad had me wanting to write a paper about the structure of the book after I read it...let me know what you think.

Also, let me know about Glass Castle!

Miss you, friend!

Courtney said...

East of Eden is amazing!...I hope you enjoy it!

Happy Christmas!

keely said...

Here's your unsolicited advice for the day...There are other ways of doing things besides Babywise!

http://www.askdrsears.com/html/10/t130100.asp

And, I'm willing to talk to you if you want! :)

Amanda N said...

i recommend secrets of a baby whisperer over babywise. just my opinion. by the way, we were blessed with a 'spirited' baby for our first one. basically, that means read any book all you want but THIS KID COMES WITH NO INSTRUCTIONS! #2 is much easier--he doesn't have my personality ;)