
Lynda has been a friend of our family since before Jonathan was born, so it was particularly special to us that she was willing to make bedding for our little guy. I was going for a very classic, serene look and she was able to take all my ideas and fabric swatches and work her magic! I am so happy with the results...
She will also be making a little pillow to go on his rocker, but she is waiting to get the go-ahead so that she can embroider his name on it. And she'll also be doing a little bumper for the cradle that my parents bought him for Christmas. The girl does it all!!! I can hardly wait to pick it up at our shower in a couple of weeks and to get it all put together in his crib. (Insert giddy squeal here).
If you live in the Oklahoma City area and are interested in beautiful custom baby bedding or home decor, I would be happy to pass along her information. She truly has a gift!
7 comments:
simply beautiful!!! i love it! can't wait to see it in the crib!
I love the bedding Leslie. It is classy, sweet and so you. I can't wait to hear the name you guys have picked. Hope your feeling well.
SO CUTE!!! Love it. Simple and clean. Perfect for your little man.
Your friend sure is talented! That is just beautiful. Perfect for a little boy :)
It's beautiful!!! I love it! I can't wait to see him amidst it. :)
I'm way behind on my blog reading. Your bedding turned out great! Baby Riggins is going to love it :)
Love it!
Post a Comment