I learned a little ditty in 2nd grade with the above lyrics. It was a great tune. To this day it still runs through my head on Halloween.
My big, crazy plans today?
Work this morning, finalizing my preparations for a presentation on the Social Change Model of Leadership Development at tomorrow's Leadership Summit. Fun times.
Accompany the Students Advocating Service group to the Humane Society this afternoon to get all the puppies prettied up for adoption day tomorrow. (I hereby commit to resist the urge to bring one home with me).
Hand out some candy if any lucky trick-or-treaters happen to come my way. They'll be glad they knocked on my door when they find their little paws in a bowl of peanut butter M&Ms! That's right...coolest house on the block.
Join my husband and fabulous brother-in-law, Todd, for drinks and dinner. Have I told you about ole' Toddy yet? No? Well, he's pretty awesome and we are very thankful that the Association of Marriage and Family Therapists chose Memphis as the site for their annual conference so that we can snag some time with him. Yesterday I got him all to myself for lunch. Twas lovely.
Eat ridiculous amounts of candy. I'm already working on this one and it's only 10 a.m.!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awe...Puppies are my weakness..I think I would have to atleast take one for the day or something..lol, great thing your doing!
Peanut Butter M&M's are amazing. Have fun tonight!
Mmmmm, I would come to your house for peanut butter M&M's...and I would also probably take home yet another puppy from a rescue. Ugh. They just get you right in the heart every time! Good luck. Be strong.
Post a Comment