I am making the most spectacular cookies...
I have already eaten at least 3 of them and I haven't even finished making them...
You can make them too...
Just go to this lovely blog and scroll down until you see the recipe for PUMPKIN COOKIES.
That's right. Pumpkin Cookies.
With brown sugar caramel icing.
If you sneak a pre-icing cookie, you may think they are so good that they don't need the icing.
But the icing is the best part. Trust me.
They are easy.
And they make my husband think I am the most amazing thing on the planet.
Which is always a good thing.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Those do sound delicious! And of course, anything made with pumpkin is automatically healthy, right?
one word. DELICIOUS!
I was totally unaware you had a blog until after last Sunday when we talked about blogs! I've been reading all week. You are a great writer! And I may have to try these pumpkin cookies. They sound yummy! Have a great week!
mm..They sound good. I must make them so my hubby thinks I'm the best to..lol!
oh my goodness...Did you say brown sugar caramel icing. Sounds heavenly!
OOh, pumpkin is my favorite! I will definitely try those soon :) I also have to share that I roasted my very first chicken yesterday and shredded it to use in several recipes this week - I also made broth, which filled our house with the most yummy "chiken soup" smell! Thanks for the suggestion!
Oh my goodness! We go to the same blogs! I made those cookies on Saturday! So yummy! I couldn't believe how easy they were! Good times, Good times!
I'm making these now. I'm not sure if you deserve a thank you for turning my attention to them. 9 pounds last month, remember?
Post a Comment