Weber is officially not allowed on the couch, and she really is doing well at resisting the urge to jump up on it. I'm determined to keep it as beautiful as possible for as long as possible! Picture it with some cute patterned pillows (the green ones are from the old couch and will be replaced eventually). The ultimate vision is to reapolster the plaid chairs to something a bit more up-to-date, and to get new end tables and lamps. One thing at a time!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Love at First Sight
I know you all have been in suspense over the past week, but wait no more! My new baby...

I wish I had a nice camera that could convey how warm and cozy our living room is. The darn flash makes it look so harsh, but no-flash is too dark. I guess you'll just have to come visit and see what it looks like in real life!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your couch! It's so pretty!
so cute!! love your centerpiece too!
My wife and I both laid out one rule we felt very strongly about when we got Layla: Mine was absolutely no people food whatsoever (gave my last dog kidney stones), and her's was absolutely no dog on any of the furniture. She's tried to get on our couch a few times, but staying on her for it kept her from doing it again.
We have an old reclining couch in the basement of my studio that we got off my sister: her dog had torn the thing up. Layla couldn't stand being stuck in the basement with me for long periods of time until we let her on that couch. I was afraid she would think that meant she could get on our nice one upstairs, but to my surprise, she has yet to even try it again.
ikea coffee table??
Fun! I looove it! I love new furniture! I believe that your home is very cozy and beautiful. Flashes are hard to work with!
Very stylish. Love it!
so simple and elegant. love it too!
That is a GOOD looking couch.
Hi Leslie! Love keeping up with you on here.
...and loooove the couch. Too cute!
oohhh!! love the couch!!! thanks for your prayers for Papi!! I love it when people can understand how sick we are. :( you're little one is absolutely precious by the way!!!
LOVE that couch! The green looks great against that dark brown.
how have i been missing all of your posts??? grr! I love the new couch! where did you get it??? I am getting a new one after the 1st of the year!
Post a Comment