Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Public Service Announcement from Weber

Have you had your daily serving of yogurt?

I have. Yogurt is full of good proteins and healthy bacteria. Sometimes my mom puts a scoop on top of my kibble, but today I decided to help myself from the container on the counter.

I usually just like to eat it--it's good for a girl's digestive system, which is very important when someone else is scooping up your business or picking it up in a nice little bag--but today I decided to use it as a face mask. It makes my fur soft and shiny. I had already whiped off a bunch of it before this picture was taken (mom's pillowcases worked great for that), but you get the idea.
Now, you might not be able to tell in this picture, but I also have a half a stick of butter in my mouth. I hear the added fat will make my coat extra pretty. Unfortunately, my mom is insecure and doesn't want me to become more beautiful than her, so she witholds these valuable beauty items from me. But that's ok. I just steal them off of the counter.
This public service health and beauty announcement has been brought to you by Weber Poe.

12 comments:

Whitney said...

HAHA! Cute! Yes, it was Rolandos. Yum - so good!

Sweet Simplicity said...

This is too FUNNY! You gotta love her!

jen said...

awww Weber's precious!! looks like our Rufus that passed away last year.

glad I "found you" (:

Erin said...

Oh goodness, Weber got caught!!!! ;) Funny pics!

Anonymous said...

Your little Weber is so cute..

Pleasant Living said...

Weber is the cutest! And, you OBU girls all look great, just like you did 5 years ago. I'm impressed!

Tristan said...

LOL...I needed that laugh so much today, you have no idea :) SHe's a cutie and is very lucky to have a mommy like you to take care of her!

Jordan said...

Now how can you possibly be angry with a face like that? So sweet. I love dogs, especially mischievous ones. =)

The Linders said...

Oh the stick of butter. . . I am suddenly filled with fond memories of Rascal doing the very same thing and then getting sick all over the house while he was in your care. . . good thing they're so lovable!

LyndsAU said...

this post is one of my favorite EVER! I love it! He is absolutely gorgeous and I loooove the pics!

Meredith said...

Look how cute she is. :) Ahaha. Great post!

Whitney said...

Hey - your idea is what I like best!!!! PLEASE e-mail me the list. I would be soooo grateful! :) Yay!