Who knew teen vampire novels could be so delightfully addictive?
The movie left something to be desired, but at least it contained some lovely eye candy. Don't worry, Jonathan has approved of my new crush on Edward Cullen. He's cool like that.
I have read ALL the books..within 4 days...lol..LOVE THEM. and I'm not a person that usually likes stuff like that..but oh, edward! Enjoy your crush ;)..lol!
i finished breaking dawn on sunday (after reading over 300 pages on saturday night after the movie!). very interesting. not sure how i feel about it. however, i am thinking about reverting back to being a junior high girl and making a picture of edward my background on my computer. ahhh, so hot! :)
Oh I have told Darin countless times that I wish he was a vampire. I'm telling you, these books take hold of you and suck you in!! Love it. And Edward. Sigh.
Loved them too, and I'm not ashamed to admit it! I made Ryan read the first book before we went to see the movie (sadly, we've been to the theater three times and have still yet to see it - LONG story) Luckily, it comes out on DVD Valentine's Day. . . I see a "movie night" in our near future :)
Ha ha ha...when I found out that you too were reading the series it made me feel a little better about it! :) Although I have picked up C.S. Lewis trilogy to make myself feel a little better! :)
A twenty something gal exploring a new city and a new chapter of life with her trusty sidekicks: Jonathan (of the ruggedly handsome sidekick variety), Riggins and Rhett (of the adorable little boy variety), and Weber (of the loveable canine variety).
6 comments:
I have read ALL the books..within 4 days...lol..LOVE THEM. and I'm not a person that usually likes stuff like that..but oh, edward! Enjoy your crush ;)..lol!
i finished breaking dawn on sunday (after reading over 300 pages on saturday night after the movie!). very interesting. not sure how i feel about it. however, i am thinking about reverting back to being a junior high girl and making a picture of edward my background on my computer. ahhh, so hot! :)
Oh I have told Darin countless times that I wish he was a vampire. I'm telling you, these books take hold of you and suck you in!! Love it. And Edward. Sigh.
Loved them too, and I'm not ashamed to admit it! I made Ryan read the first book before we went to see the movie (sadly, we've been to the theater three times and have still yet to see it - LONG story) Luckily, it comes out on DVD Valentine's Day. . . I see a "movie night" in our near future :)
Its been months since I finished the series, but I'm still obsessed!
Ha ha ha...when I found out that you too were reading the series it made me feel a little better about it! :) Although I have picked up C.S. Lewis trilogy to make myself feel a little better! :)
Post a Comment