Sunday, January 25, 2009

Eye Ball 2009

The moment you've all been waiting for...Pictures of the 2009 Eye Ball! (Did you giggle when you read "Eye Ball" again? I sure did. Its the pun that keeps on giving).

Here's the whole gang, still looking fresh soon after our arrival to the Balinese Ballroom downtown. We had already enjoyed a delicious dinner at the Majestic Grille and were ready to get our boogie on. Jonathan and I commemorating our attendance at this momentous occasion.
What a cute picture this would have been had Jonathan not decided to bust out his GQ pose at the last second in order to get a laugh from his buddies. He's still hot, though, so I can't complain.

A scary close-up after dancing the night away. We are glistening just a bit, but it was worth it.

What these photos don't include:

  • My killer moves to "Single Ladies"
  • Jonathan's fellow students who decided to throw discretion to the wind by making out, grinding, droppin' it like it was never intended to be dropped, etc. all on a dance floor filled with their current and future professional colleauges. Have a little self-respect, people! (Although I suppose an open bar tends to wipe that whole self-respect factor out of the minds of most people).
  • The TWO chocolate fountains
  • The 65 year old deejay who still had it goin' on
  • The delightful antics of my new friend Tiffany (second from right in the top picture) who can bust a move with no shame in her game. My kind of girl!
  • The warm fuzzy feeling of knowing that we not only have new friends here in Memphis, but friends who know how to have a good time! What a blessing.

10 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

ok you look AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!! Looks like an AWESOME night!!!

Tristan said...

Pretty!!!

becca said...

Aw you look so pretty! I think I went to high school with one of those girls, Sabra? If thats not her name then it just looks like a girl I went to high school with.

Yay for dances and puns!

Meredith said...

The house looked great and so did the Eye Ball! (And yes, I laugh every time I say/read/hear that name.) Nice job with the math equation, I'm proud of you!

ps. I don't care who I'm with or where I am, if "Single Ladies" comes on I break. it. down. Love that song.

keely said...

gorgeous, dahling! looks like fun!

Haley Nicodemus said...

Kyle would be calling me Gladys too...funny!

Fortunately for me, my dogs are too short to really figure out what they are missing out on.

Oh, and I love the pun!

Pleasant Living said...

great pics! ha ha, eye ball!

Erin said...

Love the side pony tail! Sounds like a fun night! :)

keely said...

You spied our burnt orange loveseat that I inherited from my Grannie. It's in AMAZING shape, but we hate the color! Burnt orange in a crimson and cream loving household? I think not. But I love having it in our bedroom. Noah loves to read there while I'm getting ready in the mornings.

Julie Caroline said...

You kids look great :) Love the dress Les!