Monday, January 5, 2009

Involuntary Workout

I got a workout this morning.

Against my will.

The elevators are broken in Wilder Tower.

I work on the 8th Floor.

I should have taken it as a sign that work was cancelled.

But, alas, it was not.

So I hiked.

Still feeling a bit dizzy.

8 flights of stairs + Monday morning + first day back from break + no breakfast = Yuck

7 comments:

Meredith said...

WOW! Pretty sure 95% of the country would have just gone home. :) Nice work!!!

Haley Nicodemus said...

That sounds miserable! Glad you made it!

Erin said...

Yeesh, no fun. Here's to a better Tuesday! ;)

Pleasant Living said...

yikes! not a good start to the first day back at work!

keely said...

It IS the most important meal of the day, young lady...

kelly said...

Hi - I am also new to Memphis and I really like it. It drives me crazy when everyone I meet tells me that I will soon learn to hate it. Glad you like it here, too.

keely said...

We need a Poe post! We need a Poe post!