Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas is for...

Reflection.




Meditation.



Thoughtfulness.




Rest.




And making sure those darn neighborhood cats don't steal the Christmas lights!





P.S. Yes, we typically do keep bedding on our beds, but I was washing the sheets, hence the naked mattress pad.



P.P.S. Can you tell I'm enjoying my new camera? :)





9 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Webber is such a cute dog! Glad to know you like your new camera. I believe you got the same one Stephen and I are getting each other for Christmas- the Canon Rebel?? I may have questions for you later! You look darling, btw! And, although you can't ski, I'm insanely jealous that you are at least going on a ski trip and have time to relax and read!! Merry Christmas :)

Erin said...

I was just going to say that your new camera seems to be working out nicely! Good pics! (And thanks for the hoodie info...about to order my own!) :)

Meredith said...

Weber is so beautiful!!! And you look FANTASTIC. Can't wait to hug your belly (and you) in a few days.

Rachel DeCarolis said...

So funny! The last one gave me a good laugh.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Those are great pictures! I love the story. ha!

A Nerd and A Free Spirit said...

Webber is gorgeous and so are those photos!!! I'm totally jealous of the camera.

~Kathryn

Q, La, and Gooner said...

This makes me want a dog even MORE than before!

Julie Caroline said...

Weber is such a cutie! I just love her. She needs to be a dog model.

A Nerd and A Free Spirit said...

New post! New post! (-:

~Kathryn