Monday, December 21, 2009

"Oh, Mom...." or A Few Thoughts from Weber

I sure hope my mom doesn't smother this kid as much as she smothers me...

The schmoopy woopy voice and googly eyes are super embarassing.

She's gonna make that boy crazy.

And speaking of my little brother, here's the latest belly shot at 21 weeks. We're halfway there, folks!









6 comments:

keely said...

Beautiful, friend!
And yes, most philosophies do have a bit of "our way is the ONLY way" going on, don't they? I think the best thing to remember is that you can read all you want, but once your little guy is actually here, that's when the learning begins. There's so much adapting and figuring out that can only happen once you're in the mix of things! Every day is a learning experience for both of you.

Sweet Simplicity said...

Cute! I love your fireplace garland.

ty said...

you are so cute!!!!

Jeff, Sarah, Harrison, Avery and Elliott said...

Congrats! I have been slacking on visiting others blogs. I saw that you had posted on Haleys and I had no idea. I have a lot of reading to do. Congrats! Being a mom is amazing and boys are wonderful! We could not be happier for you and Jonathan!

Erin said...

Oh Weber, he is too sweet. And you look great, Mommy! Cranberry hoodie--maternity or no? If so, where...? Love the color!

LyndsAU said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I am so out of touch with blogland but i am back :) CONGRATS my friend!! so so excited for you!! you look great!!!