Ummm....see that little ticker thingie in the column on the right?
It says that I am 30 weeks pregnant.
Holy. Freaking. Cow.
How did this happen?
Wait...don't answer that.
I know exactly how it happened.
Not blog appropriate.
*blush*
That means that there are 10 weeks left... if this guy decides to be on time or late.
It could be sooner. (Not too soon, buddy!)
Good gracious.
If 30 years of age is a milestone, then I've decided 30 weeks of pregnancy is too.
And that, my friends, calls for a cupcake.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, yes it does call for a cupcake. Or two. ;)
haha, too funny. Holy cow is right! Time sure does fly. Even for us spectators (what should we call ourselves?) Don't worry our spectating (I don’t think that a word) doesn't follow you into the labor room! Haha. There are so so many pregnant ladies around in my life right now, guess it's just that season of life. And I thoroughly enjoy watching bellies grow and babies arrive. God is so present in pregnancies, I mean He's present in everything, but when it comes to humans producing humans you can't help but praise God. When I was pregnant I remember thinking, and saying, "How can a pregnant person or anyone that has knowledge of pregnancy not believe in a higher power, God? How can they not want to know and worship God!?"
Glad things are going well! Enjoy your next ten weeks. Oh, and also, it’s killing us not knowing his name. You should just tell us you haven’t found one yet, haha. But Thomas and I did pretty much the same thing. We had a few names we shared but honestly didn’t know which name we’d pick for sure. We wanted to see the lil guys face to decide which named matched, haha.
yay for 30 week :) only 10 to go. and girl, they fly!! i am so excited for you :) sooo excited! what a wonderful journey and i am so glad to be able to see it allunfold!
Post a Comment